The #1 Women's Health App* is now available to support your organization with resources across the full reproductive spectrumGet in touch
* Sensor Tower, Jan-Dec 2021, WW, Health&Fitness, iOS, by downloads
women pay for the healthcare comparing to men1
women wait longer than men, for a medical diagnosis2
do not feel that they are able to speak to their managers or adequately supported3
Flo offers science-backed, comprehensive support across a variety of reproductive health topics for every life stage.
medical experts from Europe and North America develop health & lifestyle content.
collaborators: universities, medical associations, health organizations ensure an evidence-based experience.
Approximately 10% of women are planning for a family, leaving the rest of 90% of women who are seeking support for other areas of health and wellbeing. Flo for Business provides support across every life stage, no matter the health need they are looking to address.
Flo is invested in supporting your organization with resources and education for your female employees. We offer medically verified content through all of our product content, live events, and lunch and learns to ensure accurate information.
of users feel supported
of users feel more prepared and aware of body signals
of users improve the way they manage symptoms
Flo gives our employees another great resource to take a proactive approach to their health. Flo has been a great partner providing insightful data and regular communication to regularly iterate and provide the best experience for our employees.
Noelle Vavuris, People Operations & Analytics at Myovant
A member of our team will be reaching out shortly